Opportunities to collaborate
Based in La Paz, Baja California Sur, México.
Call closure: December 15th, 2017
More than six years of professional experience
Work experience in administration and/or management
Knowledge of project budgeting and management
Work experience with government agencies
Proven experience in financial analysis
Excellent skills to present analysis, with experience of presenting in public
Proficiency in oral and written skills in Spanish and English
Advanced use of communication tools and technology
Availability to travel
Bachelor's degree on Management or Administration, or related engineering degrees
Areas of interest in sustainability, organizational development and innovation
1. To plan, organize, and administer the activities of his/her department, office, or division efficiently.
2. To keep informed of new developments relating to his/her function and to maintain a creative and experimental attitude toward continuos change and uncertainty, in order to continuously improve the operation of his/her area of responsibility.
3. To recommend the organizational structure and staffing that complement his/her area of responsibility.
4. To interview and recommend to the General Manager personnel for hire.
5. To establish and maintain an organizational climate that encourages the development, retention, and a high level of morale among personnel.
6. Keep his/her immediate supervisor informed of activities of the unit, particularly of major or unusual developments, and seeking his/her advice and counsel.
7. To promote an integrated effort with our key partners by cooperating with other organizations and staff and coordinating his/her activities with theirs when actions are required.
8. To maintain effective relations with all the stakeholders of Achamar's environment.
9. To recommend the budget for his/her department, office, or division and, within limitations established by the board or General Manager, to administer his/her budget.
10. To represent Achamar and attend professional meetings as authorized by his/her immediate supervisor.
11. To provide information and reports to the board at the request of the General Manager.
12. To implement a plan to supervise interns collaborating with the company.
13. To perform any other duties assigned or delegated by his/her immediate supervisor.
Note: after submitting the application, we ask you to send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application for administration position"
Marketing and branding